We enable blue chip brands to
- Enhance online and mobile service delivery to create emotional impact and engagement
- Step outside disruptive and expensive cycle of software upgrades and migrations
- Deliver a perpetually fresh user experience for the least cost
What’s in it for you?
- Make a difference: Every day you will build interfaces that save people time and radically improve the experience they have using their enterprise applications.
- Impact: InFlight is driving change across multiple industries and affecting the work lives of millions of end-users. Every day you will see the fruits of your labor.
- Work and learn with the best: You will work alongside a growing team of designers and front-end developers who are talented and passionate about what they do.
- Career growth: The work you do here will extend and deepen your skills. You will create an impressive portfolio of work that is yours to take.
- Mentorship: You will be working with experienced designers and developers; providing design/code reviews and collaboration.
What Will You Do?
- Research and product design: work with Product Managers and Engagement Managers to understand the problems and unique challenges that people face and help create UI designs that solve their problems.
- Visual design: Leverage a wide range of visual design principles and skills to create themes that are attractive, engaging and represent the unique brands and design language of our clients.
- HTML prototyping: Create interactive prototypes that look and behave like a finished product and iterate in real-time based on client and user feedback.
- Client implementations: Use your front-end development skills to produce clean, maintainable code that leverages our core libraries and the InFlight Design System.
- Agile development: Implement solutions using an agile development methodology and specifically a Build > Measure > Learn approach to software development.
- Software development: Contribute to the direction of our product portfolio’s visual design aesthetic, interaction design system, and front-end processes and app architecture. We’re looking for developers who are constantly on the cutting edge of the web technology space, and are always looking for ways to learn, innovate and improve. They take pride not just in getting things done, but in getting them done well.
You may be the person we’re looking for if you have:
- A passion for design. You may or may not be classically trained but you’ve got proven experience, talent, and keen interest in designing great user experiences. Your portfolio speaks volumes, demonstrating your design thinking, development skills, and communication skills.
- A true interest in people, solutions, and technology. The ability to present a solution that will change the everyday lives of customers is personally and professionally satisfying to you. You care deeply about accessibility and want to create great user experiences for people using assistive technologies.
- A sense of urgency. The ability to rapidly analyze an existing legacy application or process and quickly prototype a modern, responsive re-imagination of that app.
- A designer’s mindset and a developer’s toolbox. You care about the who and why as much as the what and the how. You are just as comfortable mocking something up in a code editor as you are on a whiteboard.
- A desire to be a champion. You want to work collaboratively to impress our customers with easy-to-use solutions with a unique interface and experience that delights them.
Want to learn more about what it’s like to work at InFlight?
Visit our Careers page (www.inflightintegration.com/jobs) to learn more about our perks, culture and values.
Does this sound good? Apply now!
If you’re ready to make an impact on how the world’s biggest brands work, we’d love to hear from you.
InFlight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.