We’re looking for an experienced product manager to join the team at Theorem. It is expected that you have lived the full product lifecycle, having brought multiple products to market.
In this role, you will lead a team of 10-14 engineers operating in small squads of 2-3 engineers and work directly with a research and design team and customer technical leads to build complex custom software applications.
- Strategy: Collecting research, running project kickoffs, and defining business goals
- Consulting: Guiding client stakeholders and program management teams through the right steps to build a world-class product that meets the product’s business goals
- Design: Coordinate directly with UX/UI designers and engineering leads to ensure technical feasibility of proposed designs and refine user stories for engineers to execute the build
- Engineering: Overseeing the delivery of each project milestone by managing/collaborating with the project team
Responsibilities and Duties
As a product manager supporting the technical development of a product, you are responsible for communicating the overall product guidance, vision, and prioritization, planning, and stakeholder communication. As the voice of the product, you will help the engineers organize incremental releases that achieve the product’s short-term goals and align with the product’s long-term vision. You’ve got to be a quick study and become a domain expert in the areas required for your products: You need to know the business opportunities, competitors, customer pain points and technical details about each product. The Product Manager is also a guide. Clients and engineerings will look to you to chart out the approach that will deliver business-driven results within a committed time and budget.
You will work closely with our designers who actually do the design & wireframing but you should be able to roll up your sleeves to create and make changes to wireframes yourself.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% REMOTE
- TEAM RETREAT – Once a year the entire Theorem team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
- HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND – HAPPY TEAM – We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
- HEALTHCARE & FINANCE – We have comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans, plus we have a 401k plan.