InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Staff Technical Program Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
As a Staff Technical Program Manager, your role is to plan and deliver large, complex projects. You will work closely with multiple teams across engineering, design, and product management to scope, estimate, and prioritize work. You will manage programs from beginning to end to ensure we’re delivering amazing results. Success begins with an idea and culminates in a successful launch and beyond.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the roadmap, refine feature ideas, and maintain existing features to drive business goals
- Produce high-level product requirements and iterate with your design and engineering teams
- Set goals and drive constant progress against them
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support
- Coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment and report status to various stakeholders
- Mine for risks and opportunities via data analysis, customer research, market analysis, etc
- Coordinate Go-To-Market Strategies for smooth, measured releases
What you’ll bring:
- A holistic approach to implementing solutions, everything you create plays a part in the larger system of an organization and the world
- A strong focus on building products for your users, both the end-users and the internal teams who use your technology. You believe that feeling their pain is the first step in easing it
- Ability to engage with users, conduct user research, and use your findings to inform your work
- High level of self-motivated, and urgency, if there is something you can do to make a situation better, you do it
- Empathetic, concise, and consistent communication and follow-through. You ensure that the team own their commitments, collectively and personally
- Inspirational leadership style, with the ability to earn the trust of the people you work with and lead a diverse team to achieve a clear goal
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.