As a Staff Software Engineer at Stratasys, you will be part of a team responsible for architecture, design, and implementation of application software used in workflow automation for orders. All activity is primarily done within a team environment using scrum. We value collaboration among the various engineering, products, and design disciplines and between various geographic sites so you must be comfortable in cross functional team environments. We work together to solve problems.
- Architect, design and build products to deliver great user experiences
- Engineer and polish new libraries and components as we build out our full stack web applications with database, Node.js, React and Typescript
- Build and deliver high performance software that are leading edge when it comes to workflow or 3D printing
- Use web technologies to deliver workflow shop application
- Use good patterns and organize full software stack (Database, Node.js, React/Typescript, HTML and CSS) for long-term maintenance and extensibility
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related science or engineering discipline
- 15+ years of web application development
- Prior experience with web-based workflow product development for orders
- Experience with leadership and working with your scrum team to get the job done
- Experience of React/Typescript, CSS, HTML, GraphQL, databases
- Prior experience with architect, design, and implement full stack application using (database, Node.js, React, TypeScript, CSS, HTML, GraphQL) for easy future maintenance and extensibility
- Experience to lead and write testable, resilient code, with effective unit and integration tests and meaningful documentation
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 5%
This is considered an employee referral policy “Hot Job”
Stratasys (Nasdaq: SSYS), headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Rehovot, Israel, is a leading global provider of 3D printing and additive manufacturing solutions. The company’s patented FDM® and PolyJet™ 3D Printing technologies produce prototypes and manufactured goods directly from CAD data for the aerospace, automotive, healthcare, consumer goods and education industries. Stratasys subsidiaries include MakerBot and GrabCAD, and the company operates the digital parts manufacturing service, Stratasys Direct. Stratasys has over 2,000 employees, holds over 1,200 granted or pending additive manufacturing patents globally, and has received more than 30 awards for its technology and leadership.