About the Role
CircleCI seeks an experienced engineer who is excited to help shape the future of our internal development platform. You’ll join a distributed team in an engineering organization that values collaboration, trust, and learning. We’re growing fast and looking for folks to join our mission: enabling thousands of developers to do better work every single day.
Do you love collaboration and teamwork? Are you eager to learn new things and help others learn, too? Are you a strong communicator in both synchronous and asynchronous mediums? If so, here’s the additional qualities we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of backend development experience with micro-services and distributed systems.
- An interest in the complete product development process (requirements gathering, user interviews, design, implementation, testing, documentation, etc).
- A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
- Some knowledge of Clojure or interest in learning and working in the language.
- Must be willing to work Eastern or GMT hours