Clio is currently seeking a Staff Developer to join our Engineeringteam with the opportunity to work remotely across Canada. At Clio, remote working has been built into our culture from day one, with teams, and at times founders, distributed across provinces and time zones. We invested early in best in class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members can remain connected.
What you should have:
- 7+ years experience in software development, specifically with building web applications at scale;
- The ability to master new technologies quickly and work effectively in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment that includes distributed teams and customers;
- Demonstrated success in mentorship in software development, particularly using an Agile process and with large scale SaaS products;
- A diverse base of knowledge that allows you to help your team solve complex technical problems;
- A portfolio of successful projects (as well as a collection of lessons learned from failed projects); and
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build trusted relationships with fellow Clions and customers.