About the Position
Contrast is looking for an architect enthusiastic and proficient in front-end technologies such as ReactJS and AngularJS and server-side API development written in Java/Spring interested in pursuing a life changing experience in the field of application security and continuous delivery. We are an exciting, young team that is growing leaps and bounds each month. This person should take a wholistic view of our application architecture with sincere attention to quality, performance, scalability, security and maintainability.
This team is tasked with the unique opportunity to advance our runtime and pre-compile code analysis capabilities. This includes providing enhanced techniques to improve the accuracy, findings and reporting of code analysis. It will also include driving and leading the next generation of product and offerings to make the Contrast platform the choice for code analysis tools among developers and security professionals.
- Experience architecting modern, scalable and high-performing full-stack web applications
- You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
- You have experience working in Java/Spring or Python/Flask to design and implement robust and scalable APIs.
- Stellar visual skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with TypeScript and GraphQL.
- Have an eye for quality and have an interest in using tools/frameworks like Enzyme, Prettier, ReactTestRenderer, Jest, JUnit, StoryBook, etc…
- AWS Services: S3, EC2, CloudFront, Lambda.
- You’re a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges.
- Your code is clean, your designs are elegant and you are constantly refactoring.
- Multiple years experience working in Enterprise or Commercial Software development.
- Own your work. Whether a nasty bug or an awesome feature, you put your name on every line of code.