CircleCI is looking for an experienced software engineer with Windows experience to help us shape the future of our build execution platform.
In this role, you’d be part of a small, distributed team of back end engineers and SRE folks working on the software and infrastructure that powers the CircleCI build system. We’re a fast-growing company now often scheduling up to 3k jobs per minute. We’re running 12M+ builds per month – more than double compared to one year ago.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys collaboration, is curious and interested in learning, brings strong communication and teamwork skills, and helps others grow by sharing their expertise and encouraging best practices. If this sounds like you, here’s the additional experience we’re looking for:
- SRE or DevOps background preferred.
- Experience building Win32 applications.
- Experience building and debugging distributed systems.
- Proficiency in one or more of Go, C, or C++.
- Proficiency with Powershell.
- Comfortable mentoring others as the subject-matter expert in the Windows development domain.
- Focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
- Strong communication skills and a desire to learn and collaborate closely with your team in synchronous and asynchronous formats.