About the Role:
Our stack is Ember, but if you’ve used frameworks like React or Angular you’re the kind of person we’re looking for and we’ll help get you up to speed. As we support only evergreen browsers we can push the boundaries of what’s possible on the web as a platform, on top of a system that strips any hyperbole from the term “big data”. In close collaboration with analysts & clients you’ll get to see the apps & visualisations you’re building used every day to hunt for hackers and protect systems.
Our ideal candidates are sensitive to the needs of the users of their software & love learning more about their tools every day. Get excited about new features in Chrome Devtools? Tested your work in screen readers? Ever lost half an hour getting an animation’s bezier curve to be just the right kind of bouncy? Looking for a challenge that’s out of the ordinary? Get in touch.
The candidate will join our IT & Security Operations team to work on Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM).
What You’ll Need
- A desire to collaborate closely with users, designers, & testers to deliver quality software that solves problems.
- Experience with testing frameworks, tools and methodologies such as QUnit, Mocha & Selenium.
- Functional knowledge & interest in developing genuinely accessible interfaces.
- Strong HTML & CSS skills, with bonus points for experience with animation, knowledge of approaches to scalable/modular CSS, & preprocessors such as SCSS & LESS.
- Familiarity with client-side build processes & tools – Grunt, Gulp, Ember CLI etc
- Comfortable with Git/version control workflows.