Recruiterbox is a tech company focussed on solving problems in hiring. We are building the best recruitment software that the industry has seen. It is a profitable SaaS product used by thousands of companies across 20 countries.
Our company is part of Applied Training Systems, which also includes Trakstar, Reviewsnap, and Mindflash. Our mission is to deliver the people management platforms that empower the growing companies of tomorrow through tools that help find, train, and motivate great employees. Our products are used today by hundreds of thousands of people and 3,500 organizations around the world. We are a growing, profitable company and are constantly striving to deliver more value to our customers.
Our small engineering team loves making elegant and robust software. To help us achieve this goal, we are looking for a quality assurance engineer who shall be responsible for helping the engineering team maintain a high quality of delivery while improving the speed of releasing the code to productions. You will contribute directly to our core product, used by over 1,200 teams around the world to hire the best people, fast.
What are we looking for?
- You are passionate about understanding the business and making sure that our product reaches a global standard of quality
- You enjoy automating tests with Selenium and managing the test framework.
- You are nitpicky about the way tests are written for maintainability
- You enjoy breaking applications by coming up with weird edge cases that no one thought about
- You like working in an environment where everyone takes ownership of their work
- Create and execute integration and acceptance test plans for both manual tests and automation tests of the product.
- Create and execute non-functional test cases including security, performance, and accessibility.
- Ensure that test plans are accurate, complete and properly map to product requirements.
- Assist in replicating and understanding customer issues.
- Perform feature and API services testing across a wide span of platforms.
- Work closely with Product Management and design to understand requirements. Verify functional requirements and regress test changes during Sprints.
- Engage in technical design and code reviews with a QA perspective
- Proactively identify, log, and track defects or regressions
- 4+ years of professional software testing experience
- 2+ years developing automated tests
- Experience writing end-to-end tests for web applications
- Familiarity with best practices and testing methodologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Experience with Jira or other bug and issue tracking tools, Git or other Source Code Management, and Agile development
- Ability to specify acceptance criteria for a product and write tests around acceptance criteria
What do you get?
- Competitive Salary
- Casual and collaborative remote work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
- MacBook Pro