Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
What is Required:
- 7+ years professional development experience
- 5+ years professional experience in a senior developer role with Java
- Preferred: critical software development in large enterprises
- Experience with Java 1.8 or later
- Strong understanding of Java multithreading, concurrency and memory management
- Excellent coding practices including a solid understanding of design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Experience with Spring (Framework, Security, MVC, Boot)
- Experience building maintainable and efficient tests using tools such as MyBatis, JUnit, TestNG, Mockito etc.
- Coding standards to include unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, OpenShift etc.)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Experience with Git/GitHub
- Experience with Containers
- Knowledge of micro-services networking, load balancing, service discovery concepts and technologies
- Strong understanding of the agile software development process
- Superior communication skills in English
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate in every stage of a product’s lifecycle; from planning to delivery
- Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- Agile process with CI/CD environment to develop scalable web applications
- Communicate daily with clients to understand and deliver technical requirements
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.