We’re looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to lead the effort of defining requirements, processes and tools to ensure our software is of the highest quality. You will be working side by side with other experts on your team to deliver context-based automated testing tools and solutions to help identify issues across multiple integrated systems.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Software Test Automation Engineer or similar roles.
- 2+ years of experience coding automated tests.
- Previous remote work experience.
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams.
- Possess a passion for software quality and testing.
- Possess a drive to get things done.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous consulting experience.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Pacific Time Zone – UTC – 7.