Canonical’s Snap Store team is looking for talented back-end developers to join a distributed engineering team focused on delivering the best Snap Store experience for developers and device manufacturers.
We have a lot of interesting work ahead of us in expanding the Store’s feature set and scaling to meet demand as millions of additional devices are deployed. Our services are a mix of Python (Flask, Django) and Golang. if you have a passion for clean APIs, have a bias towards shipping and believe that tests are the key to higher velocity and reliability, you’ll fit right in.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience with a focus on public-facing APIs and web applications
- Proven ability to consistently deliver robust code to production
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to collaborate remotely with a diverse set of team members and remain highly motivated, productive, and organized
- Familiarity with Ubuntu as a development and deployment platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related engineering field