Our team is responsible for supporting, developing and updating our CLI toolkit. This is the best way for our customers who are comfortable working at the command line to directly manage and configure Akamai’s products. We work with the Open-Source community to share support, updates and documentation. As a growing, Agile team you’ll have the opportunity to learn and innovate.
Work with cutting-edge technology
In this newly created, innovative role you will help revolutionize the customer experience for Akamai’s integrated automation products. You will strengthen customer relationships by sharing your technical knowledge of projects with them through a strong presence on GitHub. With many opportunities to grow you’ll be collaborating across teams to create, support and develop the CLI toolkit.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have experience and knowledge of Object-Oriented programming languages such as Go or Java
• Demonstrate a passion for programming and an interest in learning new programming languages
• Show experience with Docker or similar container technologies such as CoreOS, Mesos or Kubernetes
• Have knowledge developing or contributing to Open-Source products using GitHub or similar
• Display experience working as part of an Agile team when developing products through the Software Development Life Cycle
• Demonstrate a detail-oriented approach with excellent written and verbal communication skills