We are looking for software engineers with a penchant for systems and security. You will help us ensure that our software products are designed and implemented with the best practices in mind. In addition, you will be designing and implementing systems and security-relevant components from scratch, perform security code reviews, conduct design reviews, do security consulting as well as threat analysis and security testing.
As part of the team, you should have strong C++, Go or Python programming skills, a thorough understanding of Linux and systems programming, a basic understanding of hardware architecture, and excellent communication and planning skills. You will work closely with other software engineering teams to design, develop and debug many functional aspects of (DC/OS).
- Design and Develop various system level and security-related DC/OS components.
- Ability to perform differential diagnosis under pressure in real world environments
- Contribute to software product alignment with information security controls, standards and regulatory requirements. Perform ethical hacking, application penetration tests and internal assessments against industry standards and our security policy
- Stay current with security trends, regulations and industry standards/certifications. Contribute to our roadmap to enhance the security of our offerings
Experience & Skills
- C++ or golang and a scripting language
- Experience with Java, Go, Python, and/or C++
- Experience in concurrent programming and/or actor programming
- Experience building large scale systems
- Experience with distributed systems and network security concepts. You should have knowledge of related technologies and be comfortable implementing such software from scratch
- Currently residing in the United States
- Record of successful deployments of security technologies at scale, including TLS-based encryption, Kerberos, LDAP, Single sign-on protocols, and X.509-based architectures
- Knowledge of Netflix’s Exhibitor, ZooKeeper, Nginx, CockroachDB
- Ability to address security issues with complex distributed software, such as Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, HDFS, etc.
- Develop, write, test and document the various security-related software systems that comprise a modern enterprise-grade platform, based on internal innovation and customer requirements
D2iQ – Your Partner in the Cloud Native Journey
On your journey to the cloud, you need to make numerous choices—from the technologies you select, to the frameworks you decide on, to the management tools you’ll use. What you need is a trusted guide that’s been down this path before. That’s where D2iQ can help.
D2iQ eases these decisions and operational efforts. Rather than inhibiting your choices, we guide you with opinionated technologies, services, training, and support, so you can work smarter, not harder. No matter where you are in your journey, we’ll make sure you’re well equipped for the road ahead.
Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Hamburg, London, and Beijing.