About the Role:
Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) is a new and complementary product area for CrowdStrike. We’re extending CrowdStrike’s mission of “stopping breaches” into the public cloud control plane and native cloud resources. CrowdStrike’s CSPM offering will give customers visibility into both the (mis)configuration and compliance of native cloud resources, and potential adversary activity involving those resources. When coupled with Falcon, CrowdStrike’s endpoint security offering, our CSPM offering will provide a more comprehensive perspective on how the adversary is targeting key customer infrastructure.
- Degree in Computer Science (or commensurate experience in data structures/algorithms/distributed systems).
- The ability to scale backend systems – sharding, partitioning, scaling horizontally are second nature to you.
- The desire to ship code and the love of seeing your bits run in production.
- Deep understanding of distributed systems and scalability challenges.
- Deep understand multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel processing technologies.
- Team player skills – we embrace collaborating as a team as much as possible.
- A thorough understanding of engineering best practices from appropriate testing paradigms to effective peer code reviews and resilient architecture.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, test-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- The skills to meet your commitments on time and produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.