The IAM Authorization team at Auth0, develops and maintains the Authorization capabilities of our platform. We work on designing and developing new features and improvements related to security, scalability, performance and functionality to protect and empower our users and take our platform to the next level.
You will have the opportunity to gain a greater understanding and context about how Auth0 works and deepen your knowledge of authorization, security, databases and how to build reliable, highly-available distributed systems.
You might be a good fit for this role if:
- You have 3+ years of software development experience.
- You have created or enjoy creating public APIs.
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly-reliable, maintainable and scalable.
- You have experience and passion for good engineering practices and testing.
- You have knowledge and experience of data modeling and principles of database systems (relational and non-relational).
- You are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people.
- You excel when working autonomously, and know when to seek help from your team members.
- You always strive to learn and are interested in improving your security knowledge.
- You are located between UTC-5 and UTC+2