Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. As a software engineer, you’ll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers in building software to help improve healthcare.
Our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
One of Doximity’s core values is about stretching ourselves and challenging assumptions. Even if you can’t check off all the boxes below you’re encouraged to apply. Talent and grit packaged with a unique perspective drives innovation. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don’t fit a mold, join us!
- You have a strong software engineering background and are prepared to make high-quality contributions to modern, production web applications.
- You are a problem solver with a passion for simple, clean, and maintainable solutions
- You test your code and appreciate the benefits tests offer
- You have experience with web infrastructure, relational databases, distributed systems, and performance optimizations
- You are self-motivated and able to manage yourself
- You possess concise and effective written and verbal communication skills
- You are able to maintain a minimum of 5 hours overlap with 9:30 to 5:30 PM Pacific time
- You can dedicate about 18 days per year for travel to company events