Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. As a software engineer focused on our data stack, you’ll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers in building software to help improve healthcare.
Our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
- You have at least three years of professional experience developing data processing, enrichment, transformation, and integration solutions.
- You are fluent in Python, an expert in SQL, and can script your way around Linux systems with bash.
- You are no stranger to data warehousing and designing data models.
- Bonus: You have experience building data pipelines with Apache Spark in a multi-database ecosystem.
- You are foremost an engineer, making you passionate for high code quality, automated testing, design patterns, and other engineering best practices.
- You are able to design data architecture that ensures solutions are fault tolerant, scaleable, and easy to iterate upon.
- You have the ability to self-manage, prioritize, and deliver functional solutions.
- You possess advanced knowledge of Unix, Git, and AWS tooling.
- You agree that concise and effective written and verbal communication is a must for a successful team.
- You are able to maintain a minimum of 5 hours overlap with 9:30 to 5:30 PM Pacific time.
- You can dedicate about 18 days per year for travel to company events.