Etsy is hiring a Full Stack Engineer to join our Buyer Promise team. This role is located in our Brooklyn HQ.
About the Role
As a Software Engineer on the Buyer Promise team, you will do the following:
Help plan and develop innovative solutions to complex business problems. The Free Shipping Guarantee is new to Etsy as of 2019, and there is tremendous opportunity for us to grow.
Collaborate with Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to address user feedback and build new and meaningful features.
- You have experience operating in a full-stack environment.
- You find value in empowering data-driven decision making and building out experiments that enable big product and design decisions.
- You understand the importance of testing and monitoring the systems that your team is responsible for, and have opinions on how to improve the observability of systems you encounter.
- You have a particular interest in developing products on the back-end, but still want to have full stack exposure.
- You have a “leave it better than you found it” attitude, and are willing to work with and improve on code you did not originally write.
- You enjoy thinking about the implications of your work on end users. You are comfortable collaborating with Product Managers and Designers to ensure that you’re delivering impactful product features.