This position can be in-office in New York City or work-from-home. Remote U.S. candidates encouraged to apply.
CafeMedia is looking for an ambitious Software Engineer to join our Ad Code Engineering team. We are a highly entrepreneurial organization looking for people who are able to have a big impact immediately. We are looking for very smart, motivated people who get results and want to be part of something great.
At CafeMedia, you will be joining a technology team that builds and maintains a very high traffic family of web properties that together reach over 90MM users every month. Over the past year, we have helped grow a large network of content sites, made contributions to open source projects, significantly improved our co-workers’ day-to-day by creating helpful internal tools, and designed innovative solutions to problems many digital media publishers have but few have solved. We strive to have a fun and welcoming team, and are eager to share knowledge and learn from each other.
- Debugging your code during development, QA, and deployment, including both code review and data analysis to isolate issues.
- Discover and implement clever solutions to business problems. Our code has to be top-notch, execution efficiency is highly regarded.
- Work closely with other teams, both within and outside of the technology group.
- Write clean and well documented code that is easy to understand and maintain.
- 3+ years experience with ad serving technology, including DFP/GAM, header bidding, and/or Prebid.js
- Experience with performance and unit testing
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a team environment to meet short deadlines
- WordPress experience a plus
- Rock-solid debugging and data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
A competitive base salary will be offered. In addition we offer health/dental/vision benefits, 401k, life insurance, paid vacation/sick/personal time, and many perks.