Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing SAAS healthcare employers in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software to help them audit their networks to comply with federal regulations.
We recently moved into our new headquarters in Overland Park at Corporate Woods. We are looking for talented and motivated Software Engineers to join our growing team who can hit the ground running and take our product to the next level as we scale up and develop our business. The engineers who are building one of our three platforms work across the stack, always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the highest quality in enterprise software. As an engineer at Quest Analytics you are building the tools that will give access to healthcare for millions.
In This Role You Will
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our platform
- Help scale the platform and build new features
- Apply algorithm development to solve deep problems
- Develop internal tooling for data & process automation
- Explore research & design for future tools & technique
Requirements For This Position
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems & Technology, or a related technical degree program)
- Strong software development skills in C# and .Net
- An understanding of SQL (e.g., Oracle’s PL-SQL; Microsoft SQL Server’s T-SQL preferred)
- Experience building RESTful Web APIs and a fundamental understanding of API design principles
- Familiarity with front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS3)
- An understanding of modern client-side web UI frameworks (e.g., Angular; React preferred)
- Understanding of source code version control systems (Git preferred)
- Ability to take high-level requirements, translate them into a workable design, produce unit tests, and deliver production-ready software
At Quest You Will
- Be a part of an entrepreneurial culture that won’t limit you to a job description
- Work in an enjoyable, dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Enjoy a health work/life balance, a generous benefits package and plenty of room to grow personally and professionally
- Make an important impact on people’s lives and the future of healthcare
- Be listened to and valued, your unique talents appreciated, and your contribution rewarded
- Never be bored – and you’ll enjoy your work each day with a great group of people
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What’s In It For You
Great benefit package with:
- 100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous PTO and 9 Holidays
- Paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid maternity / paternity and much more
- Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
- Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
- The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
- Work at in a fun, flexible, casual environment
- Ability to telecommute when needed
- Remote work may be available for certain jobs
- Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.