Hello! Are you interested in a unique opportunity to join a team in a 100% remote company, and help build the next generation of an Enterprise Data Collection platform used by some of the largest and most well known organizations in the world?
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best that we can to our customers. We are travelers, artists, athletes, animal lovers, optimists and adventurers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing service, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers, and continuous learners never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing Product Engineer to our Engineering team.
What we are looking for:
- Must be located in a U.S Eastern/Central time zone, or be able to work standard U.S Eastern hours daily
- 5+ years experience with Web Development and Web Application architecture (We use PHP, Laravel, Lumen, and MySQL)
- 3+ years in developing reactive applications (We use React.js.)
- An excellent “system intuition”. We have many complex systems which requires a strong ability to debug and quickly understand what is going on.
- Understanding of best practices for web development, software design, and DevOps principles.
- 5+ years of experience running past applications in production, ideally with several thousands of users.
- You value code quality and maintainability.
- Bonus points for:
- Previous remote working experience
- Previous role as a team leader
- Working on web applications that process large volumes of data and/or receive high volumes of traffic
- Real-time data processing