You are a software engineer who strives for excellence in the user’s experience as well as in your technical solutions. You have a curious mind and a passion for continuous improvement. You thrive in an agile, fast-paced, and highly collaborative team environment.
We are a high-performing cross-functional team of developers, product managers, and designers. We are passionate about delivering elegant solutions to complex business problems, and we have a proven track record of delivering successful applications that delight our customers.
- Demonstrated experience with best SDLC practices; preferred experience with the following: coding standards, reviews, code management, build processes, and testing
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, asynchronous architectures, and object-oriented programming
- Experience developing JS, CSS, HTML sites
- Experience developing Single Page Web Applications and frameworks like Bootstrap, AngularJS, React or equivalent
- Experience developing Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and understanding the impact of this architecture in a deployment environment
- Professional experience building REST APIs
- Experience with relational databases, schema design, SQL a plus
- Experience with AWS a plus.
What we want you to do:
You will work with your scrum team to deliver impactful and valuable features bi-weekly. You will personally own end-to-end features from concept to design to production, and partner with product managers, user experience designers, and other engineers to achieve high-quality solutions.