Hello! Are you interested in a unique opportunity to join a team in a 100% remote company, and help build the next generation of an Enterprise Data Collection platform used by some of the largest and most well known organizations in the world?
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best that we can to our customers. We are travelers, artists, athletes, animal lovers, optimists and adventurers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing service, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers, and continuous learners never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add an amazing Software Architect to our Engineering team.
What we are looking for:
- Must be located in a US Eastern/Central time zone, or be able to work standard US Eastern hours daily
- 7+ Years’ experience with back-end development and relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- 7+ years designing, developing, and implementing production software and complex system integrations and highly scalable RESTful APIs
- Experience working on large-scale software projects
- Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them
- Experience with using Amazon AWS
- Expertise in open source technologies and NoSQL DB technology such as Couchbase, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.
- Strong knowledge of application-profiling and performance-tuning
- Strong understanding of internet security
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility and limitation issues
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Previous role as a team leader
- Bonus points for:
- Previous remote working experience
- Working on web applications that process large volumes of data and/or receive high volumes of traffic