If you are wicked smart and incredibly talented you may have a home at Authority Partners. We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. The Architect will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. We are looking for a passionate, self-driven individual with a strong technical background to take a leadership role in our agile development process.
- Proven experience as a software architect
- 7+ years of experience in software development (C#, .NET)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in driving professional projects in an agile environment
- Strong grasp of software development and quality assurance principles and processes
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs, preferably Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field is required for this position.
- Most cutting-edge technologies and modern workstations
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package. We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
- Nice perks like team buildings, recreation and sports activities, game room, rooftop parties, etc.
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:
Authority Partners is a leading and global IT services company with over 20 years of experience, serving clients within the financial, healthcare, insurance, mortgage and technology sectors among many others. We are committed to building relationships with IT professionals who possess integrity, dedication, teamwork, and the desire to learn and grow with us. We specialize in placement for long-term contract and permanent opportunities and helping our consultants achieve their career success.