You will be joining a team of high-performance engineers and have a significant impact on managing a growing infrastructure and service delivery. You’ll be tasked to maintain the health of the Domino platform in a variety of environments, enhancing our observability systems, engineering reliability into our stack, and governing our infrastructure.
We are especially interested in engineers with experience operating services on GCP or Azure or implementing security policies and controls in cloud service providers.
Tech we use is listed in parentheses; comparable experience is OK.
- Experience with managing cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong coding ability (Python, Bash)
- Systems fluency (Linux, storage, networking)
- Experience with container management (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Observability systems (New Relic, Prometheus)
- Operating stacks based on modern software components
(Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Play)
- Programming experience (Python, Go, Bash)
- Infrastructure and configuration automation (Terraform, SaltStack)
- Exceptional problem solving acumen