CircleCI seeks an experienced engineer who is excited to help shape the future of Mac support. We’re growing fast and looking for folks to join our mission: enabling thousands of developers to do better work every single day.
You’ll join a highly distributed team building features and services designed specifically for Mac and iOS developers. You’ll write sustainable, resilient code as part of an engineering organization that values collaboration, trust, and learning. You’ll be part of a team at the heart of CircleCI’s business responsible for build environments used by thousands of development teams every day.
This role focuses specifically on building out and supporting our private Mac cloud.
Do you love collaboration and teamwork? Are you eager to learn new things and help others learn, too? Are you a strong communicator in both synchronous and asynchronous mediums? If so, here’s the additional experience we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience developing and operating production micro-services and distributed systems.
- Previous experience with macOS and its ecosystem.
- 3+ years experience with Go, Java, and/or Clojure and willingness to learn new languages.
- Prior experience with automating Docker, VMWare ESXi, and/or other virtualization technologies.
- A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
- SRE or DevOps background preferred.