The Dev Platform team is responsible for allocating and delivering computing resources to the entire Etsy organization. We are a key player in Etsy’s push to become cloud native. We are part of the Developer Infra group whose mission is to provide development environments, tools and infrastructure to enable Etsy product engineers to build product features and efficiently and confidently put them into production.
Some examples of current projects include the implementation of a CI pipeline for ensuring Terraform safety, improving the development experience and workflow for all teams and the implementation of a self-service development environment management system.
About the Role:
- Maintain and improve Etsy’s provisioning tools, allowing rapid deployment of service capacity
- Building tools that make it easy to take advantage of Etsy infrastructure
- Identifying opportunities to improve our architecture, operability or capabilities
- Using data to validate your hypotheses and inform your decision making
- Collaborating with your teammates and peers across Platform and Product Engineering