As a dataplane software engineer, you will work on the latest Linux kernel packet filtering technologies, to help build the next generation data plane that can handle the needs of a distributed firewall. You will work on a cloud native security platform that is responsible for securing container workloads powered by Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, and related technologies.
You will be joining a team that is highly engineering-focused with a culture that values diversity, collaboration, agility and innovation, keeping us one step ahead in the exciting and fast moving cloud-native technology space.
- 8+ years of product-oriented software engineering experience.
- Experience with Linux kernel development, distributed systems oriented development using C/C++ and/or Golang (C/Golang experience desirable).
- Experience with one or more of the following areas and technologies: Linux Networking (Netfilter), Linux Kernel Drivers ( Networking), Network Security, packet filtering technologies in Linux like eBPF, XDP similar.
- A drive to get things done in a highly collaborative, agile development environment.
- BS in CS or related / similar degree (equivalent experience may suffice).