CircleCI seeks an experienced engineer who is excited to help shape the future of our product. We’re growing fast and looking for folks to join our mission: enabling thousands of developers to do better work every single day.
You’ll join a highly distributed team building features and services at the very core of our product, providing the build environments used by our customers millions of times a day. You’ll write sustainable, resilient code as part of an engineering organization that values collaboration, trust, and learning.
Do you love collaboration and teamwork? Are you eager to learn new things and help others learn, too? Are you a strong communicator in both synchronous and asynchronous mediums? If so, here’s the additional experience we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of backend development experience with micro-services and distributed systems.
- 3+ years experience with Go and/or Java
- Prior experience developing cloud-native services for AWS or GCP
- Some knowledge of Clojure or interest in learning the language
- A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
- Strong communication skills and a desire to learn and collaborate closely with your team in synchronous and asynchronous formats.