About the Position
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test ( SDET ), you will be focused on designing and developing automated test modules for the Contrast Vulnerability and Threat Intelligence Platform that will be integrated as part of our build and deploy pipeline. You will be an embedded member of our agile development team tasked with the unique opportunity to advance our runtime and pre-compile code analysis capabilities. This includes providing enhanced techniques to improve the accuracy, findings and reporting of code analysis. It also includes driving and leading the next generation of product and offerings to make the Contrast platform the choice for code analysis tools among developers and security professionals.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience writing repeatable, reliable and component-based automated testing modules, works comfortably in an automation test framework, has excellent attention to detail, as well as strong analytic and communication skills.
- Experience with test/quality automation frameworks such as Module Based Testing Framework, Data Driven Testing Framework and/or Behavior Driven Development Framework.
- You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
- 4-6+ years experience of industry experience as a software engineer and/or software engineer in test.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems
- Ability to construct test cases and get them prioritized based on changes.
- Strong time management skills and a strong bias towards action via self-direction.
- Experience working with software developers in a rapidly-changing environment.