Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
The Sr. Site Reliability Engineer will be a key member of the Observability team focused on scaling and supporting the observability platform across Fastly’s technology stack. You will be working alongside other internal engineering and support teams, and your experience in logging, metrics, and synthetic tracing will be critical in this role to help Fastly scale.
What We’re Looking For
- 6+ years experience running high availability systems and supporting distributed infrastructure.
- Experience with open-source monitoring tools such as Graphite, Grafana, Prometheus etc., or other tools such as Datadog, New Relic, and more
- Experience with programming languages such as Go, Ruby or Python
- Expert understanding of Linux systems, high and low level.
- Passionate about building great products that address real problems
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and a high degree of empathy