We are looking for versatile profiles, who are able to adapt with dynamic Fintech environment, working with internal projects and being part of a development team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on the integration and deployment of the CRM solution. This will include analysis, design, development and deployment. This is a full time, direct-hire opportunity. You will join Ebury’s Salesforce Team that has grown over the last 4 years into a reference center excellence in the industry.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and escalate issues as required
- Good attention to detail, organised and results-oriented
- Proven experience working with Salesforce – Certified Salesforce Developer I
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field or equivalent experience