About the Role:
You’ll have the opportunity to implement our technologies as libraries and software development kits for internal/external customers and to jointly work with Machine Learning experts on creating predictive models on a diverse and multidisciplinary team.
You’ll have the chance to broaden your horizons by working jointly with a team of Big Data, Machine Learning, and Security domain experts on hard and impactful problems.
This position is open to candidates in Bucharest (Office or Remote), Iasi, Brasov, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Cluj (Remote).
- An independent self-starter who likes to take ownership and independently seeks out new challenges
- Always ready to learn and step outside of your comfort zone to blaze the trail for new technology
- Proficient in Rust and interest in Python
- Comfortable with Linux and know your way around Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems
- Ready to dive into Rust codebase
- Familiar with software testing and appropriate algorithm applications to solve complex technical problems
- Familiar with multithreaded software development
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies and version control software
- Interested in Machine Learning