The crypto team helps Coinbase securely store, trade and interact with billion dollars of assets. We are at the forefront of crypto, operating blockchains at scale, designing new products and solving hard engineering problems to make the latest crypto technologies accessible to people around the world. We take on challenging problems in user experience, cryptography, security and blockchain technology.
On the Crypto Team, you’ll be tasked with learning about new blockchains and technologies, and figuring out ways to turn them into products for our users. You’ll work with leadership to turn ideas into reliable products and infrastructure for Coinbase, Pro, Custody and the Wallet. You’ll work closely with engineers solving novel, never-seen-before problems in crypto.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- You have at least 5 years of experience in product management, working with engineering teams.
- You’re familiar with the crypto ecosystem and popular currencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
- You have a background in engineering or research or know how to code.
- You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.
- You’re an excellent communicator, comfortable talking to individual contributors and executive leadership.