About the position
As a Senior Product Manager at Follow Up Boss, you will aid our teams in continuously delivering excellent, useful Product for our customers. You will be 100% customer focused, in understanding their needs and problems, plus researching industry trends that will help us anticipate their future needs. You will work directly with external customers to collect input and mold insights into detailed requirements and rough solution mockups. You will maximize the efforts of the team by helping them scope hammer on core customer target outcomes, communicate effectively with stakeholders, perform functional testing, organize customer feedback loops, define success metrics, and assist with the go-to market plan. All the while simultaneously protecting the UX and quality of delivered features to uphold our “Best in Show” solution that meets our goal of delivering a referable experience to every customer we win.
- 4+ years of direct product management experience shaping and executing product for web and mobile platforms creating specifications and mockups to convey a clear understanding of the JTBD.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience with UX/UI Design principles creating visual artifacts to articulate, inform and validate ideas (wireframes, sketches, journey maps, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience working in either an agile Kanban or Basecamp framework.
- Demonstrated ability to perform interface design critiques and supply objective feedback to designers.
- Proven ability to collect and synthesize qualitative and quantitative research to inform and validate product and design decisions.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for effective collaboration with a fully remote team.
- Comfortable with rolling up your sleeves to help the team get the job done in any stage of the product process.
- Process-thinker who can continuously reinvent and improve how we do things.
- Ability to troubleshoot customer issues down to the root cause and provide detailed bug reports.
- Ability to co-create and execute test plans for features.