What We Do
We make websites easier to use. Through a scientific method of determining which site improvements result in actual performance improvements, we replace the old way of designing sites through gut feel and management opinions with designing sites through data. Tactically speaking, clients come to us for both strategic direction and to supplement their internal teams.
The Senior Growth Product Manager
As a Senior Growth Product Manager at Cro Metrics, you will be a hybrid product manager, strategic thinker, account manager and data analyst. Your primary role is to partner with our clients to improve their websites through Conversion Rate Optimization (data-driven experimentation and personalization). A Senior Growth Product Manager spends much of their time interfacing with clients, designers and engineers. On the client side, the Senior Growth Product Manager must be able to generate data-driven ideas that will improve revenue and other key metrics on client websites.
Experience and skills:
- 5+ years experience working in digital product management, user experience (UX), web analytics or similar role(s) on consumer-facing web products
- Experience running A/B/n tests using leading testing platforms such as Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize, Dynamic Yield, etc.
- Agency experience is highly preferred
- Built and delivered product road maps full of winning and losing ideas
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Hands-on experience analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically