About the Role
We’re looking for a talented Senior Front-End Engineer to join the Continu team full-time.
Our product is used by some of the worlds leading brands and you’ll be responsible for helping us expand our feature set and improve the core product across multiple devices.
- 3+ Years Front-End Engineering experience
- Bachelors Degree (preferred, but not required for the right candidate)
- Proven ability to build responsive user interfaces
- Expert level experience with popular frontend frameworks (bonus if you have experience with AngularJS)
- A design driven engineer that focuses on the details
- Experience leading a team and developed effective processes for/with others
- Software engineering fundamentals – unit testing, object-oriented design, functional programming, agile development
- Experience working in continuous integration/delivery environments
- Proven experience building Enterprise level SaaS applications