The ideal candidate will be a Linux system administrator coder with hands-on experience supporting highly available production systems. They are passionate about authoring tools to reliably manage infrastructure.
- Minimum 3 years administrating production Linux systems in a 24×7 environment
- Managing distributed systems spanning multiple AWS regions / data-centers
- Cloud computing (AWS, Rackspace Cloud, GCE)
- Experience with continuous integration (i.e. Jenkins)
- Experience with automated systems provisioning (Puppet, Capistrano, Chef, Cfengine, Rightscale)
- Solid understanding of common security principles
- Familiar with version control (SVN, GIT)