About the Role:
Join CrowdStrike and become a key leader building the most innovative endpoint security solution in the world. Our sensor development team is responsible for building the endpoint sensor, deployed on multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, and Linux. As Senior Software Engineer, you will be expected to make significant contributions to the design and implementation of major development projects. You will be required to identify solutions and collaborate with others to implement our features. You will work on stimulating problems borne out of the scale of our deployment and the stringent performance and security requirements of our sensors.
What You’ll Need
- Experience designing and producing high quality software
- Able to lead, mentor, communicate, collaborate, and work effectively in a distributed team.
- Low-level OS knowledge in either Linux or iOS or Android
- Extensive experience with C++, Java and System Development
- Provide key contribution on the sensor development team involved in architecture, in implementation, and improvements to next generation Anti-Virus and Enhanced Detection and Response Security Software.
- Develop features from design to delivery including participation in product demo at the end of the sprint.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams in various locations.
- Devise innovative solutions to hard performance or scale problems.
- Maintain the sensor up-to-date with the latest OS developments and patches.
- Strong background in scalable systems
- Familiarity and experience with Agile process
- OS system expertise for core concepts and subsystems
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and technologies
- Familiarity with Python and Bash
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats