Antavo is a technology company helping global fashion and retail brands like Luisaviaroma, Jimmy Jazz and Pepsi improve customer retention. Our team has expanded from 14 to 40 in the past 18 months, and we just won the eCommerce Award for Excellence in the UK. Our plans are similarly ambitious for the year ahead!
Senior backend developer
Our developer team is made up of passionate, smart experts who are building a loyalty management platform that is pushing boundaries. We are looking for you to develop and maintain the logic behind the Antavo system in order to be able to offer a scalable product that reacts in real time to the requirements of a fast-changing market.
We make our own decisions here in Szeged – you will NOT be a small cog in the machine of a large company. This comes with great opportunities and true responsibility.
- Active participation in the planning and implementation of new functions
- Write code that works and is easily read, tested and maintained
- Write tests and improve the overall bug detection of our applications
- Develop and use applications and daemons
- Optimise performance and code base
- Familiarity with at least one of the major PHP frameworks
- Experience with LEMP stack development: Linux administration, OOP PHP (5.5+), MySQL or MongoDB
- You have used version control systems before (SVN, Git)
- You can show us a clean, working code that you have written
- You have a GitHub account that you are actively using
- You have experience with Python
- You have worked with Memcached, Redis and Amazon web providers
- DRY, WET, KISS principles
- CLEAN Code and SOLID paradigm
- Unit testing and TDD/BDD
- E-commerce development (e.g Magento)