We’re looking for a passionate Software Engineer with 2+ years of experience in the Salesforce platform. Our expectations for the role and your responsibilities include managing tooling, maintaining access for our Admissions teams and optimizing internal processes. An in-depth understanding of Salesforce integrations, triggers and scheduled/batch jobs is preferred.
- At least 2-5 years of proven experience as a SalesForce engineer.
- Works mostly on clearly defined and scoped individual features or problems. Able to debug typical problems without assistance; more difficult problems requiring guidance.
- Should be able to help associates and peers in an informal mentor role.
- Provide material feedback, find common ground and solve problems for the good of all with guidance and is seen as a team player who can gain the trust and support of others in the team.
- Capable of directing junior staff on a project.
- Object-oriented programming is well understood, more advanced concepts may only have fundamental knowledge.
- Follows established patterns and approaches within existing code bases.
- Follows professional team and organizational standards. Helps maintain professional standards for the team.
- Writes code with good test coverage; may not know the best way to approach testing in all scenarios.
- Able to competently work within the organizations local-development strategy; may provide basic support for associates.
- Basic knowledge of system-level tooling. Capable of more advanced development tool workflows for local debugging.
- Fundamental knowledge of source control expected. Expected to know some advanced features. Expected to practice a least one form of source control flows (e.g. gitflow).
- Understands fundamental concepts of systems development life cycle (SDLC), and monitors adherence to all practical aspects.