Location: Mavens is primarily a remote organization open to candidates located anywhere in the US.
Who you are: You are a talented Salesforce Integration Developer with strong development, problem solving, and communication skills and interested in being a part of this exciting game-changing journey at Mavens! You have a knack for advising customers on pros and cons of different approaches to integration challenges. You are a master troubleshooter who can figure out issues across different platforms/technologies.
Why this role matters: Our Salesforce Integration Developers implement and take advantage of new capabilities offered by platforms/products for our customers. They also ensure that our customers’ applications and integrations are functioning properly to support their business-critical processes.
- Become an expert in the suite of products offered by the Mavens Medical Practice
- Translate business requirements into well-architected enhancements
- Participate in technical design sessions
- Configure/setup integrations with MDM, CRM, and Content Management Systems using existing product connectors
- Develop integrations using middleware tools such as Informatica Cloud
- Develop real-time integrations using Apex and SFDC API
- Develop custom enhancements and interfaces
- Develop technical solution documentation Troubleshoot Product/Platform issues and work with the Mavens Product Team and SFDC in order to get them resolved
- Provide estimates and breakdown work for assigned tasks Learn new products and technical capabilities
- Deep knowledge of the products offered by the Mavens Medical Practice
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite
- A good understanding of integration options for SFDC including APIs and middleware tools
- Ability to develop integrations using middleware tools such as Informatica Cloud
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Life Sciences experience, particularly Pharma, is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Salesforce Certification a plus
Working at Mavens – Love What You Do And Make It Matter.
We are dedicated to building a company that we can all be proud of. We come from all over the world and bring with us the passion and skill to solve incredibly difficult problems and a shared commitment to fostering a culture of openness, diversity, respect, and excellence.
- Employees First
- Customer Heroes