Join our Core development team
The Core team here at 1Password is building libraries to share common security-critical code across our macOS, iOS, Android, and Windows apps, as well as our browser extensions and web app. Our goal is to implement a complete 1Password client backend that will power the next decade of development on everyone’s favorite password manager.
What we’re looking for
- A strong background in application architecture.
- Some programming experience with Rust in production.
- More than 2 years of experience in systems programming with other languages (C++, Go, etc).
- Secure coding practices are second nature for you.
- An understanding of computer security, encryption, and common threat vectors.
- Admiration for team effort with ambition to take the lead on your own projects.
- Excitement for the unknown – you’re always ready to learn something new.
- Familiarity with concurrency patterns in Rust and other languages.
- Experience with cross-platform development for desktop and mobile platforms.
- Willingness to document and maintain APIs, and assist implementers in other areas of the company.
- Someone ready to work remotely and independently with self-imposed schedules, projects, and deadlines.