We’re looking for talented React Native engineers to partner with amazing product companies to work as part of a team on React Native apps for iOS and Android. We regularly partner with Y Combinator funded product companies that place a high value on engineering. Strong communication and documentation skills are needed as this is a fast paced engineering environment. At least 3 months of React Native experience is required and full stack experience with Rails or Node.js is a plus (Apollo Client/GraphQL experience a huge plus). While we prefer candidates that have experience in native Android (Java) or iOS (Objective C), it isn’t required.
Contract lengths vary depending on the project, but range from 1 to 3 months (some last as long as 6 months). We also have contract to hire roles available, where after a short contract the company hires you full time remotely. The majority of our clients are in the San Francisco area so the closer to that timezone the better. You must be living in North America, South America or Europe.
- You must be living in North America, South America or Europe
- Fluent with both verbal and written English
- React Native code samples you can share OR willingness to complete a 6-8 hour code challenge (priority will be given to candidates that can provide code samples)
- 30-40 hours per week of availability
- Mid-Senior or Senior level Position (4+ years of professional experience)
- 3+ months of React Native experience (with a production app)