This is the best time to join our Company as we are building the leading technology platform for road-based travel and outdoor tourism. The React Native Developer will work with their team to build new and support existing features within the Togo RV app.
We are looking for someone who has experience with delivering React Native applications for both iOS and Android platforms. Experience with GraphQL, AWS AppSync and using Micro-service platforms very beneficial.
- App/Web design and development of SaaS application to deliver improved user experience and customer conversion
- Performance monitoring of web applications and associated infrastructure in conjunction with the DevOps team
- Participate in front-end technical design for SaaS platforms
- Maintain and configure cloud-based SaaS applications
- Provide technical support of existing websites, e-commerce applications and web services to minimize downtime and rectify bugs/issues
- Integrate, manage, and support relationships with 3rd party application providers
- Keep up to date disaster recovery plans for web applications
- Inform management and project teams of web development status against agreed timeframes
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a full-time professional development role
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
- Experience with Git, build and continuation integration preferred
- Excellent problem solving, issue identification, and technical documentation skills
- SSO architecture design
- Experience with React, Redux, ES6, Webpack/Grunt/Babel, Github, React-Router, Radium, D3, Rebass, Storybooks, react-intl, axios, and various Redux middleware
- Web front-end stack architecture
- App development using ReactNative and native tools
What We Will Offer You
At Togo Group, you are a vital part of our organization. The company culture is creative, fast-paced, and focused on growth. We work to foster an environment that appreciates diversity of thought and provides continuous opportunities for development.
- Unlimited Vacation- This is a partnership of people that want to build something great. We trust you to pull your own weight and manage your own time.
- Team led task management- Everyone on the team gets to decide what we work on to achieve our goals. We work in small, self-organized teams who determine the best tactics to support the vision and strategy set by leadership.
- Path to the top- We operate on merit. If you consistently work hard and improve your own knowledge set, there is no position that isn’t open to you.
- Great benefits- We pride ourselves on offering a multitude of healthcare options for you and your family, including healthcare (PPO & HDHP), dental, vision and more. We absorb the majority of the costs which means a much higher take-home pay for you. We also offer a matching 401k and an annual travel stipend.
- The tools for your job- A computer and all of the software you need to be successful in your role.