CodeLathe (a US based company), is looking for a passionate QA Engineer to help do manual and automated testing of our software products. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and interested in figuring out how things work and then trying to come up with creative ways to see if it can be broken.
- Bachelors Engineering degree with 2 or more years of professional software testing experience is required
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Must be able to identify and write clear test scenarios, test plans and test cases from the requirements document
- Must be proficient in Windows environment
- Must have a working knowledge of Mobile devices with iOs and Android OS
- Must be able to communicate with a diverse development team and product management
- Must be available online from 8 am to 1 pm US Central Time
- Having a basic working knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Experience writing Unit Test, System Test or Load Test is a plus
- Experience with performance or security testing is a plus
- Experience with PHP is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision