As QA Engineer you have an essential role in our product development process. Join the ArangoDB team to not only help ensure the high quality of our product, but shape the processes to deliver the best NoSQL database experience for our clients.
About the Role
- Develop and execute software test plans and test cases
- Design and conduct manual and automated software tests
- Log, manage, and retest defects in bug tracking system
- Collaborated with other teams to assist in the release of new software builds
- Report testing status, milestones and issues to project stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery (Jenkins, TeamCity or similar)
- Experience in using open source tools like Git, stash, Jenkins, Mocha and ticketing systems (JIRA, Zendesk)
- Hands-on experience with Linux (various distributions), Windows and Mac, plus scripting (Shell, Bash, Python)
- Strong understanding of concepts related to data structures and programming practices (algorithms, design patterns, debugging)
- Clear understanding of the product development cycle, technical requirements and project management
The over 50 minds of ArangoDB come from 4 different continents and over a dozen countries. Diverse backgrounds enable us to see new solutions. We love this diversity and encourage everyone who is curious and visionary to join the multi-model movement.