Coinbase’s payments team is responsible for building integrations that allow our customers to move fiat money onto and off our platform with the highest levels of speed, reliability, and convenience. We are seeking a hands-on product manager to work in our payments team, spearhead international payment methods and develop a long-term product strategy. Our payment integrations are one of our most important competitive advantages and enable our customers to interact with the emerging crypto-economy in a reliable and trusted way.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Extensive experience as a product manager for payment systems plus experience working with partners as well as treasury functions.
- 5+ years of previous experience in product management of one or more successful products or services.
- Technical background and ability to evaluate the technological strengths and weakness of third party solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: great listener with the ability to concisely synthesize complex issues. Ability to translate information effectively across the organization to compliance, legal, engineering
- Demonstrated excellence in making informed judgements, and setting priorities in ambiguous situations
- Ability to lead through influence. Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manipulate raw data and to apply a data-focused approach to problem solving.
- Alignment with our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- An ongoing interest in digital currency or a strong desire to learn.